Along with my yoga plank morning workout, I have now added these to my list of ways to get fit for the living history season:
1. Carry buckets of water to the three gardens and 7 pots around the yard. Without a yoke for hauling buckets of water, alternate arms for maximum workout.
2. Cook in a house with no AC when it’s 90; be sure to use both the stove and broiler to make dinner.
3. Iron upstairs where there is zero cross breeze when it’s 90.
4. Sit on a quilt in the sun/partial shade sewing by hand for at least 4 hours.
5. Drink beer.
6. Enjoy every minute of it before the snow is back.
I am nearly ready for the living history season!!